Legal Immigration Services

Sino-Ned Immigration Services can help guide you and prepare your applications for business visas, residence permit for family reunion and Highly Skilled Migrants for employee relocations of Chinese companies.

Sino-Ned Immigration Service has also professionals available who can assist with application of working visa and residence permit for Chinese cooks.

For more information please contact us.